For deliveries to the UK and Northern Ireland: For orders up to £50 there will be a delivery charge of £4.95. Delivery is free for orders of £50 and over.
AGA Hot Taps are delivered free of charge to UK Mainland addresses only.
For all orders to the Channel Islands there will be a charge of £9.95.
We aim to dispatch orders within 7 working days subject to availability. In the event of any items being out of stock we will inform you and give you an estimated delivery date.
You can return any item within 28 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange for something else. Orders placed on the website can not be returned to store. We ask that goods are returned in a saleable condition and preferably in their original packaging. You will be responsible for returning your goods and any costs incurred.
View more information on delivery and returns.
Personalised textile order terms & conditions:
if you have ordered personalised textiles on or before the 5th December 2017, your order will be with you by Saturday 23rd December at the latest.
- Please note orders containing personalised and non-personalised items will be sent separately
- The font used will be as per the images above, in cream italic.
- Please take care when entering your personalisation as this will be embroidered exactly as you enter it.
- Items are non-refundable unless deemed a manufacturing fault.
- Price includes up to 10 characters.
- No profanities
- Data will be shared with the manufacturer of this product but will not be shared elsewhere.
- Delivery time will be approximately 2 weeks from date of order.
- By adding this product to your order, you will be agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
Free delivery on orders over £50
This board is the usual Aga quality. I love it , the design is superb! I have had it quite a while and it does not mark from the knife.
Fantastic chopping/carving board! by Ellen
Bought this from Aga Derby, it's the best board I've had! The removable meat spike ring is great for holding a joint & it's so nice to be able to remove it for cleaning. The little run-off, while reminding me of a Mayan sacrificial table, is great at getting pesky juices out of the way, making for an easy, clean carving experience :) I'd fully recommend this to anyone, Aga-owner or not (although the handle does match very nicely with the plate handles!)
READ MORE >
the best present ever! by Jane
I gave this to my husband for his birthday in November, since then my mother bought one for my brother, I bought another for my son and I gather a friend bought one for her husband. It must have been a very Aga carving boards Christmas!.Husband still loves his and uses it whenever we have a joint and I gather the other men were as delighted with theirs as mine was.