For deliveries to the UK and Northern Ireland: For orders up to £50 there will be a delivery charge of £4.95. Delivery is free for orders of £50 and over.
AGA Hot Taps are delivered free of charge to UK Mainland addresses only.
For all orders to the Channel Islands there will be a charge of £9.95.
We aim to dispatch orders within 7 working days subject to availability. In the event of any items being out of stock we will inform you and give you an estimated delivery date.
You can return any item within 28 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange for something else. Orders placed on the website can not be returned to store. We ask that goods are returned in a saleable condition and preferably in their original packaging. You will be responsible for returning your goods and any costs incurred.
View more information on delivery and returns.
Personalised textile order terms & conditions:
if you have ordered personalised textiles on or before the 5th December 2017, your order will be with you by Saturday 23rd December at the latest.
- Please note orders containing personalised and non-personalised items will be sent separately
- The font used will be as per the images above, in cream italic.
- Please take care when entering your personalisation as this will be embroidered exactly as you enter it.
- Items are non-refundable unless deemed a manufacturing fault.
- Price includes up to 10 characters.
- No profanities
- Data will be shared with the manufacturer of this product but will not be shared elsewhere.
- Delivery time will be approximately 2 weeks from date of order.
- By adding this product to your order, you will be agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
Free delivery on orders over £50
Really useful - but why do they no longer have a loop attached? by Charlotte
These pads are really useful and mean that I can put pans on top of the jobs when I've pulled them out of the oven. However, they used to have a loop that let you hang them from the spiral handle of the lid so that they didn't fall off when you open the lid. I now have to buy some herringbone ribbon to make my own.
These do it all! Protection for Aga lids, heat resistant pad for hot pans and to use along my Aga gauntlet for handling hot dishes.
READ MORE >
These pads besides looking smart, keep the lids protected and scratch-free. They allow you to rotate your roasting tray with ease to ensure you have that overall cook! Easy care - wouldn't be without them!