24cm AGA Induction Cast Aluminium Saute Pan
We are delighted to launch a range of induction friendly products into our popular range of Cast Aluminium Cookware.
This fabulous range still has all the benefits of cooking with non-stick, lightweight cast aluminium with removable handles for oven use, but features a base that gives fantastic contact and results when using induction hobs.
The Withford Quantanium non-stick coating will allow you to fry, sauté, boil and simmer your way to a healthy meal in no time at all! This superior coating allows us to give a 5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
The 6.5mm bases provide optimum heat absorption and distribution, delivering outstanding energy efficiency.
Burnt on food and laborious scrubbing will become a thing of the past. The non-stick coating makes cleaning so easy, just a quick soak in hot, soapy water will to the trick.
The range features removable AGA branded handles and each piece is AGA branded on the base. This range is suitable for use on all cookers including induction.
Care & Use:
- Please read the instructions carefully to ensure that you obtain the best results.
- Do not overheat the cookware.
- Do not heat the cookware when empty.
- Use only wooden or nylon utensils.
- Dishwashing is not recommended.
- Slight colour change of the coating does not affect the high performance of your cookware.
- Always remove the handle before placing in the oven.
- Do not use abrasive scourers on the base or inside of the pan.
This product is guaranteed for 5 years from the date of purchase, including the non-stick surface. During this period, defects in materials of manufacture will be replaced or repaired. This guarantee does not cover misuse, abuse or normal wear and tear.