The egg coddler is a traditional, healthy and simple way of poaching eggs either on their own or by adding other flavours.
Lightly grease the coddler and simply crack one or two eggs in to it, along with any additional ingredients you'd like, screw the lid on and place in a pan of boiling water for 5-8 minutes, depending on how well you like your eggs cooked. Once ready, you can eat your perfectly poached egg straight from the coddler.
- Made from high quality porcelain with a stainless steel lid.
- Cooking instructions included.
- Only immerse in boiling water not more that two thirds up the coddler.
- Do not screw the lid on tightly, a loose turn is all that is needed.
- Do not use in a microwave oven.
- The porcelain base can be dishwashed, but we recommend hand washing the lid.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Diameter 6.5cm x (H) 10.5cm.
|Material||Porcelain & S/S|