For deliveries to the UK and Northern Ireland: For orders up to £50 there will be a delivery charge of £4.95. Delivery is free for orders of £50 and over.
AGA Hot Taps are delivered free of charge to UK Mainland addresses only.
For all orders to the Channel Islands there will be a charge of £9.95.
We aim to dispatch orders within 7 working days subject to availability. In the event of any items being out of stock we will inform you and give you an estimated delivery date.
You can return any item within 28 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange for something else. Orders placed on the website can not be returned to store. We ask that goods are returned in a saleable condition and preferably in their original packaging. You will be responsible for returning your goods and any costs incurred.
Personalised textile order terms & conditions:
- Please note orders containing personalised and non-personalised items will be sent separately
- The font used will be as per the images above, in cream italic.
- Please take care when entering your personalisation as this will be embroidered exactly as you enter it.
- Items are non-refundable unless deemed a manufacturing fault.
- Price includes up to 10 characters.
- No profanities
- Data will be shared with the manufacturer of this product but will not be shared elsewhere.
- Delivery time will be approximately 2 weeks from date of order.
- By adding this product to your order, you will be agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
Ideal for inherited AGA owners
Lovely set of items. Really great quality and an excellent start to your Aga collection.
I've always loved Aga and when I built my home I was lucky enough to purchase a vintage circa 1940's two oven Aga. While it was in perfect condition the only accessory was one grid shelve. I decided to try to source the accessories and couldn’t believe my luck to find everything I would need to do my Aga justice already arranged in one package. The Essential Set really bought my Aga back to life and is so economical in the long run as it makes the Aga work extra efficiently. I can now produce gorgeous toasted sandwiches, succulent roasts & vegetables in the full size roast tin, beautiful tray bake cakes in the half roasting tin and the cleaner really does work a treat on the enamel. The time and money saved in buying these items in one go speaks for itself. The small roasting tin is also perfect for conventional ovens and always being borrowed by friends to make occasion cakes. The Mary Berry “Bible” is a must and having the recipes designed with the Aga’s capabilities in mind makes such a difference. I can’t recommend this package enough; it really does ensure one gets the most from ones Aga.