Induction Hob Protector (498 x 384mm)
- Protect your induction hob.
- Create a protective surface between cookware and the hob
- Prevents unwanted scratches, scuffs & marks.
- The non-stick, flexible, heat resistant silicone coating helps to reduce movement of pots & pans; in particular heavy cast iron cookware.
- Heat resistant up to 250ºC
- Bake-O-Glide® Induction Hob Protector will also help to keep pans in the heating zones and ensures continuous conductivity between the hob and cookware. It will not affect functionality, so long as the correct cookware is used on the correct zone.
- Bake-O-Glide® Induction Hob Protector can also be left in place when not cooking to safeguard against any other unforeseen damage.
- Use scissors to trim to size if necessary.
- Shake off any food into a waste bin.
- Rinse the opposite side to the one used with hot water to remove food residue.
- Gently wipe with a cloth or sponge to clean any remaining residue.
- Shake to remove excess water and dry with a kitchen towel or leave in the open air.
- A mild detergent or soap may be used if needed.
- Avoid using dishwashers, as this may cause harm to the Induction Hob Protector.
- Once clean and dry, store rolled or flat.
- Use on both sides.
- Do not use scrapers or brushes to clean the silicone mat.
Should any fraying occur with use, DO NOT pull the fibres, simply trim with scissors.
- Do not fold the silicone mat.
- Do not expose to naked flames or heating elements.
- Before use ensure that there is no food or spills under the cookware and protector.
- Do not use with Induction Hob Converter Plates.
Write Your Own Review
Keep up to date with the latest home inspiration and AGA must haves by following our socials.