Dragonfly AGA Chefs' Pad
Dragonflies provide a moment of joy whenever they appear.
Our brand new and exclusive textile collection will bring the inspiring beauty of nature to your kitchen.
Jak Rayner began manufacturing beautiful kitchen textiles in 1986 and using her creative ideas and knowledge, she has worked on the dragonfly design alongside Kate Mawdsley on our full range of AGA Kitchen textiles.
Using their combined expertise, Jak and Kate worked with a hand drawn dragonfly by Ella Rose Caton, who specializes in print design and has recently graduated from Chelsea College of Arts.
- 37cm diameter
- Multitude of uses
- Sold as single
- Made from the half panama print on one side
- Reverse side is 100% cotton cream terry toweling, specifically designed for kitchen textile use
- Digitally printed in reactive inks to ensure lasting colour
- High levels of insulation properties
- Functions as a trivet to protect working surfaces
- Used to cover dishes to retain heat
- Do not leave unattended on the hot plate for prolonged periods of time
Care & Use
- Wash at 40°C
- Wash with similar colours
- Dry away from direct heat to avoid excess shrinkage
- 3 dot iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry