Dragonfly AGA Apron
Dragonflies provide a moment of joy whenever they appear.
Our brand new and exclusive textile collection will bring the inspiring beauty of nature to your kitchen.
Jak Rayner began manufacturing beautiful kitchen textiles in 1986 and using her creative ideas and knowledge, she has worked on the dragonfly design alongside Kate Mawdsley on our full range of AGA Kitchen textiles.
Using their combined expertise, Jak and Kate worked with a hand drawn dragonfly by Ella Rose Caton, who specializes in print design and has recently graduated from Chelsea College of Arts.
- Made to last and to wear beautifully
- Length 80cm
- Wooden button adjustable neck fasteners and one capacious side pocket
- 100% cotton half panama
- Long waist straps to fit all sizes and to add option to tie in front
Care & Use
- Wash at 40°C
- Wash with similar colours
- Dry away from direct heat to avoid excess shrinkage
- 3 dot iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry