Cream AGA 4-Mug Teapot
With inspiration taken from the traditional Victorian 'Brown Betty' design, which reputedly makes the best tea in the world, we are sure that the AGA teapot will soon become a much loved item for all tea-loving enthusiasts. The distinctive shape of the pot causes the tea to be gently swirled around as the boiling water is added producing an exquisite infusion and is ideal for all teas, including leaf, fruit, herb and teabags. The classic AGA teapot is handmade from earthenware in Staffordshire.
- For best results always warm pot before use
- Always use boiling water to make your tea
- Never place directly on the cooking plates
- Family size capacity (4 mugs / 40 fluid ounces)
- Perfectly pouring spout
- Integral strainer
- Locking safety lid
- Ergonomically designed handle for a sure grip
- Stylish support lip for optimum pouring control
- Dishwasher safe
To remove lid:
Rotate the lid until the vent hole is at 90° to the line of the handle and spout. Lift lid out from handle side first.
To place lid:
Insert one of the lugs on the lid under the rim by the spout then seat the lid by the handle and rotate by 90° to lock.