Posh Beans on Toast
- 4 Cumberland sausages
- 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- 2tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2tbsp tomato ketchup
- 400g can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g can of mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 slices of rustic bread, toasted
- 2tbsp chopped parsley
Place the sausages on a grill pan which has been lined with Bake-O-Glide.
Conventional Cooking: Place the grill pan under a preheated grill for 10 minutes, turning once or twice until cooked throughout.
Meanwhile place the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup in a large saucepan, add the beans, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Spoon onto toasted bread and top each with a sliced sausage and sprinkle with parsley.
2, 3, 4 and 5 Oven AGA: Grill the sausages at the top of the Roasting Oven for about 15-20 minutes, turning once or twice. Heat the tomatoes and beans in a saucepan on the Simmering Plate and toast the bread on the Boiling Plate.