For deliveries to the UK and Northern Ireland: For orders up to £50 there will be a delivery charge of £4.95. Delivery is free for orders of £50 and over.
AGA Hot Taps are delivered free of charge to UK Mainland addresses only.
For all orders to the Channel Islands there will be a charge of £9.95.
We aim to dispatch orders within 7 working days subject to availability. In the event of any items being out of stock we will inform you and give you an estimated delivery date.
You can return any item within 28 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange for something else. Orders placed on the website can not be returned to store. We ask that goods are returned in a saleable condition and preferably in their original packaging. You will be responsible for returning your goods and any costs incurred.
Personalised textile order terms & conditions:
- Please note orders containing personalised and non-personalised items will be sent separately
- The font used will be as per the images above, in cream italic.
- Please take care when entering your personalisation as this will be embroidered exactly as you enter it.
- Items are non-refundable unless deemed a manufacturing fault.
- Price includes up to 10 characters.
- No profanities
- Data will be shared with the manufacturer of this product but will not be shared elsewhere.
- Delivery time will be approximately 2 weeks from date of order.
- By adding this product to your order, you will be agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
Free delivery on orders over £50
Fantastic tool, gives a great result by Viv
Have just used one of these for the first time.
It comes with one blade fitted, you can buy replacement packs of blades which are easy to fit.
Just use it slowly & gently and watch the grease get lifted,my Aga now looks almost new.
Wish I had used this from the beginning in my cleaning regime it, but better late than never.
It's what the Aga service engoineers use I believe when they clean your Aga.
Excellent product by Lynne
Wonderful little gadget. Makes it easy to remove burnt on splashes with less elbow grease than most other cleaning methods.
READ MORE >
I can't believe I've owned an Aga for 10 years and not used this little tool before. It was so easy to use and made an instant difference to the look of the enamel. I'd recommend it to every Aga owner if you want to avoid hours of elbow grease to achieve the same effect.