18cm Stainless Steel Saucepan
Swiss-made AGA stainless steel cookware has not only been designed to create perfect dishes every time but also retain it's stylish appearance for years to come.
Offering superior 18/10 stainless steel, the AGA pans feature a completely encapsulated base which conducts heat evenly and quickly with an energy saving Superthermic wave profile base.
An absolute essential for any busy kitchen to offer superior performance on any cooker and any heat source (including induction).
The extensive range offer sizes of casseroles and saucepans from 1.5 litres up to 6 litres - and all feature a 25 year guarantee.
Dishwasher safe, these pans are a great investment and will last for years to come.
- The encapsulated base enables movement down to the heat source, to create a completely flat surface, ensuring even heat when cooking. This occurs due to the aluminium core sandwiched between stainless steel.
- The lid knobs offer clear AGA branding, making the items stunning cookware to tableware.
- The flat lids offer the ability to stack in the ovens, making the most out of the space. The raised rim on the lids ensures no scratching when stacking pans on top of each other.
- The brushed bodies offer a striking, modern look that contrasts so beautifully with the polished furniture.
- Featuring internal marking in both pints and litres.
- Dishwasher safe
- 25 year guarantee offers superb quality.
- Made in Switzerland