For deliveries to the UK and Northern Ireland: For orders up to £50 there will be a delivery charge of £4.95. Delivery is free for orders of £50 and over.
AGA Hot Taps are delivered free of charge to UK Mainland addresses only.
For all orders to the Channel Islands there will be a charge of £9.95.
We aim to dispatch orders within 7 working days subject to availability. In the event of any items being out of stock we will inform you and give you an estimated delivery date.
You can return any item within 28 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange for something else. Orders placed on the website can not be returned to store. We ask that goods are returned in a saleable condition and preferably in their original packaging. You will be responsible for returning your goods and any costs incurred.
Personalised textile order terms & conditions:
- Please note orders containing personalised and non-personalised items will be sent separately
- The font used will be as per the images above, in cream italic.
- Please take care when entering your personalisation as this will be embroidered exactly as you enter it.
- Items are non-refundable unless deemed a manufacturing fault.
- Price includes up to 10 characters.
- No profanities
- Data will be shared with the manufacturer of this product but will not be shared elsewhere.
- Delivery time will be approximately 2 weeks from date of order.
- By adding this product to your order, you will be agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
Free delivery on orders over £50
best purchase ever! i use it on my soapstone countertop to place items out of the oven on, protects it from scratches and is wide enough to fit several items on....great to replace an oven mitt...cannot manage without it.
After 9 years of running a B&B these have been a god send in the kitchen...now we have closed the doors...time to buy new ones methinks!!
READ MORE >
I bought two about fifteen years ago. One in the wash every week and the other being used virtually every day. So much handier than oven gloves. After fifteen years of faithful service they're going a bit threadbare so I'm demoting them to spares and ordering two more. I couldn't be without them.