Rangemaster 28cm Non-Stick Frying Pan
Rangemaster frying pans have a three-layer non-stick coating with titanium particles for added strength and they are ideal for low-fat cooking.
The Rangemaster frying pan is crafted using high quality stainless steel making the pan both elegant and durable. Easy to clean, can be used on all hobs, including induction and is oven suitable up to 240°C.
- High quality, robust 18/10 stainless steel
- 3-layer non-stick coating with titanium particles
- Suitable for low-fat frying
- Suitable for all types of hob, including induction
- Oven suitable up to 240°C
- Dishwasher suitable
- Wash the pan prior to first use. Clean with hot, soapy water using a soft cloth or brush. Soak for a few minutes if necessary.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or harsh scourers.
- Try to match the diameter of the pan to that of the hob.
- Never place an empty pan on a gas/induction hob for more than a minute or on an electric cooker for longer than 3 minutes.
- Beware of overheating the pan.
- Use only fats and oils that are suitable for high temperatures to avoid burning and sticking.
Metal handles will heat up when cooking and we recommend that you take care, using an oven glove when handling hot pans.