Rangemaster Saucepans with Glass Lid
Our new stainless steel pans have been designed exclusively for use with Rangemaster cookers, with exceptional performance on induction.
Brilliant, easy to use, everyday stainless steel cookware, with stylish stainless steel handles and glass lid with a convenient steam vent for full view cooking.
- High quality, robust 18/10 stainless steel
- Glass lid with stainless steel handle, stainless steel rim and steam vent
- Heavy duty base stores and spreads heat quickly and efficiently
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction
- Oven suitable up to 240°C
- Dishwasher suitable
- Wash the pan prior to first use. Clean with hot, soapy water using a soft cloth or brush. Soak for a few minutes if necessary.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or harsh scourers.
- Try to match the diameter of the pan to that of the hob.
- Never place an empty pan on a gas/induction hob for more than a minute or on an electric cooker for longer than 3 minutes.
- Beware of overheating the pan.
- Use only fats and oils that are suitable for high temperatures to avoid burning and sticking.
Metal handles will heat up when cooking and we recommend that you take care, using an oven glove when handling hot pans.