Triple Chocolate Muffins
- 100g (3½ oz) plain chocolate, melted
- 100g (3½ oz) cream cheese
- 150g (5½ oz) soft brown sugar
- 100g (3½ oz) soft margarine
- 100g (3½ oz) self raising flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 free range eggs, beaten
- 100g (3½ oz) walnuts, chopped
- 100g (3½ oz) white chocolate chips
Place a large paper muffin case into each cup of the Portmeirion Ceramic Muffin Tray. Melt the chocolate in a large bowl, placed on the Warming Plate or on the warm top plate of the AGA – place the bowl on a piece of folded kitchen paper or a cork mat to protect the enamel.
Add all the remaining ingredients to the bowl and quickly mix well together. Divide evenly between the muffin cups.
3, 4 and 5 Oven AGA: Slide the muffin tray onto the third set of runners down in the Baking Oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until risen and just set.
2 Oven AGA: Slide the muffin tray onto the lowest set of runners in the Roasting Oven with the cold plain shelf above on the second runners down and bake for about 20-25 minutes until risen and just set.
Serve warm dusted with icing sugar, if liked.
By Dawn Roads